Friday 8 February 2013

A rethink of my magazine

 

After finishing my first draft of my magazine I really need to reconsider the way I want my front cover to look. Looking back at ID magazine each cover is so unique, without having many tag lines the magazine still is sucessful. After the test shots with Ellie, I really need to be more prepared with the photography skills, the way she will be positioned and the clothing I would like her to wear. I also need to work on the types of taglines, and the typography on the cover along with the graphology of the magazine, including the colour palette and the over all layout of the magazine.
As I have said before i would like the poses to be quirky throughout the pages on my magazines to relate back to the indie/alternative genre of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment