Thursday 31 January 2013

Target Audience - UK Tribes

Target Audience: LEADING EDGE

My audience type are known for being 'the smallest segment in the youth market', they are 'fairly grown up' and  are 'hugely influential within specific genres of music and fashion. 'These tribes stand at the gateway of popular culture', they have an enthusiasm for recycling, and art that makes them recognisiable (indie).

Having looked at UK Tribes it has really helped me decide the type of audience that I would go for, however I feel that some of the views portrayed on the site is extremely stereotypical. Therfore I am going to do my own research on my target audience, in order to engage a wider audience, to build up my views.

I still would like the genre to be indie, and would like the viewers to be into style, and are on trend, people with a wide range of musiacl tastes, but prefereably of an 'indie/alternative' style.

No comments:

Post a Comment